▼

Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Auction: Upcycled t-shirt neck piece!


Kirri Mae Sampson is a very talented textile designer based in Melbourne, Australia. 

She specialises in unique macrame and resin jewellery and sells at Melbourne craft markets and on Etsy.

I have been fortunate enough to receive this delightful neck piece as a donation. This piece is made from a de-constructed t-shirt.

Bidding is starting at $15. Get in quick in the comments with your bid!

Remember, all contributors go into the running to win a great prize & all  proceeds will be donated to Green Collect, an innovative, Melbourne based social enterprise. www.greencollect.org

6 comments:

  1. Love it! $15 starting bid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy to start this one off at $20!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is gorgeous! Put me down for $15 please (lara.miscellaneous@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this necklace is amazing!! ill bid $15 for this too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bid is currently with Sally at $20. Anyone keen to donate an extra $5?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated ♥