Tuesday 3 July 2012

2800 Page views yesterday!!


I just checked my analytics and realised that I had a MASSIVE spike in readers yesterday!

Almost 2800 page views of Richie's birth story! Just yesterday!

Most of the traffic came from Facebook but the links aren't leading me anywhere so I am asking you... If you are reading this and you found my blog via a facebook shared link, please let me know! I am SO curious!!

I can guess that it is a U.S. page and most likely a BIG one as the traffic was INSANE!

Out of those 2800 page views I got 3 comments! Only 3!! 

*shrug*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Skeptical Mother on Facebook is where I found your birth story. Following your blog, would love for you to follow me as well. http://craftyweeks.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...