Wednesday 26 June 2013

Ooh! Mail!

I am very excited tonight! When I got home from work there was a lovely brown paper package postmarked "The United Kingdom" waiting for me.

I knew exactly who it would be from- Sarah from The Faerie Factory, and it would contain some lovely vintage buttons! Taz at Butter and Buntings has arranged this wonderful Vintage button swap. Don't you just think it's the coolest idea?! (I would linkup but can't from my phone- will get on the computerator tomorrow & fix it)

Not only were there buttons, but a delightful bundle of other bits & bobs too!

Thanks Sarah! I love it all! I've popped your package in the mail today. Hope you enjoy it like I'm enjoying mine.

Look! 




2 comments:

The Faerie Factory said...

So pleased it arrived safely and you love it. The hair flower looks fab ~ Sarah x

ButterandBuntings said...

Oooh ooh looks so exciting! So happy for you and so happy about how everyone is getting into the swap! Cant wait to see what you do with the goodies! xxx

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...