Tuesday 4 January 2011

Lovely crafty wooly goodness!





I spent a lovely day with my friend Amber learning to hand dye wool. Amber has taken two skeins to knit our soon to arrive wee one some gorgeous things and she has most generously left me with two to knit up myself. I am lucky enough to score the rainbow one and the blue/green one on the right of the bottom photo. 

Molly and Amber's two small people ran riot in the house and yard while we worked in the kitchen "cooking" the wool. Molly is now passed out with fatigue after a busy day. 

I feel so blessed to have a lovely friend like Amber who so generously shares her skills (and wool!)..

:)

Happy

1 comment:

Newmumma said...

What are you planning on knitting? I love knitted and handmade things - all the more rare and special these days!
x

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...