Tuesday 21 December 2010

30 week bump

It might just be what I am wearing, but my bump doesn't seem as big. Maybe I'm just getting used to this thing.

I weighed myself this morning and a pretty happy to report that I am 15kg up from my starting weight. I know this sounds like a lot to some people but for someone who gained nearly 40 in her first pregnancy this is good news! Now I just need to lay off the shortbread and mince pies over Christmas and we should be able to scrape in an even 20kg gain for the whole pregnancy (how average of me!)

Just wanted to post a little shout-out to Danielle at Hello Owl. You and your family are in my prayers and in my heart. Big hugs. Please go over there and offer some support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...