Thursday 9 December 2010

Eggs & pelvic pain...


After suffering for several weeks with fairly severe pelvic pain, a friend of mine suggested lecithin to ease the pain. I had never heard much about lecithin before so I did what all good bloggers do and I "Googled it"..

I found out that a great source of lecithin is the humble chicken egg!

So three days later, and eating 2 eggs per day, I can confidently say that my pelvic pain has eased substantially! I am quite shocked at the super swift result! I am so thankful to my friend for suggesting it... 

I have some exercises from my osteo and have been advised to get a support belt..

If this combination (eggs, exercises & belt) is all it takes to feel better, I'm stoked! 


2 comments:

green ink said...

Glad you are feeling better! Did you know you can also get lecithin granules at health food shops and put them in muesli, cereal, smoothies, etc. I remember it being an ingredient in the homemade muesli recipe that I used to follow :)

Dani said...

I've got 8 weeks to go and my pelvic pain is getting worse. Will try the
Eggs! I have a tube thing from the physio that helps a bit might need to up the osteo visits. Does anyone know if it affects labour?

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...