Saturday 23 October 2010

Lets get this thing done!! 30 Day Meme

Day 16– Your celebrity crush.

Hmm, I'm not much of a "celeb" girl but I do like Dr. Chris from Offspring



Day 17– A photo of you and your family.
I will do this one from home as I have a particular photo in mind and I can't access it at work.. apologies!

Day 18– Something you crave a lot.

My most recent craving has been for radishes... before that it was apple cider vinegar in hot water with honey...
Day 19– Another picture of yourself.

This photo was taken in 2008 by Molly... I had a fringe for the first time ever and I thought it was cute... :)

Day 20– The meaning behind your blog name.
Umm.. I guess, mine really just reflects the kind of person I want to be.. Someone who is a loving mama to her babies but also has a go-get-em attitude when it comes to other areas of her life.

Day 21– A photo of something that makes you happy.
(this damn computer has stopped letting me upload my fave pic... Go visit it here http://picsdigger.com/image/e3bacb04/)
Right now, birth and woman art are making me really happy. Reminding me of the power of the female body and why we need to grow and change (physically and otherwise) in order to bring children into the world. I am becoming more curvy and round each day- much more than I feel comfortable with and birth/woman art helps me to remember that I am beautiful, strong and powerful however my body looks.

Day 22– A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
I am very blessed to be able to say that there is no one in my life right now who has hurt me enough to warrant a letter. Very blessed...

Day 23– 15 facts about you.
1. I don't like brushing my teeth but still do it twice a day
2. I have worn clothes in every size from 10 to 24
3. I am a social worker
4. I don't like lamb... hate it!
5. ... or roo
6. I love mangoes
7. When I was a kid I wanted to be a vet
8. I have a polycystic ovary
9. I dislike can openers. So much so that i bought an electric one.
10. I love being in the garden
11. I am not good at finishing projects
12. I have only slept with one man- my husband
13. I am a Jesus follower... I say it this way because I no longer feel comfortable with the term "Christian" and all the baggage...
14. I love lifting weights (even though I haven't done so in quite a while)
15. I am trying to love my body.. really I am

Day 24– A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Damn computer... photos still not working... so I am going to just say it.. Something that means a lot to me: Love... not romanic love... that's nice and all, but I mean real LOVE. Compassion, justice, equality, heart.. real love- self sacrificing, gut wrenching, painful love. That means a lot to me

Day 25– What’s in your purse?
A whole bunch of crap (papers and what have you) plus my purse, phone, keys, moisturiser, lip balm and work keytag...

Day 26– A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.
http://www.foodbowlmusicfestival.com.au/ Here is the link for the music festival we went to last weekend. My hubby played some music there. It was wonderful.. and we stayed here: http://www.glenarron.com/ Glenarron Dairy Farm... It was bloody brilliant!

Day 27– A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
Will do this at home with pics...

Day 28– Your favourite movie.
Fave stupid movie?? Yeah why not.... Anchorman... (what can I say, I'm a goof-ball at heart)

Day 29– Something you could never get tired of doing.
Smelling newborn babies..

Day 30– A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days
Will post the pic later... but 3 good things to have happened in the past 30 days are: 1. My beautiful niece Clarabelle was born 2. Receiving news that we don't owe money to Centrelink 3. We had a lovely family trip as mentioned above...

Hey!! I just finished something I started... not in the conventional way, But I did it!!

:)


1 comment:

Mrs Magoo said...

I absolutely Love "Jesus Follower" as oppose to 'Christian'. love love love it. So much so that I may use it, if thats ok?
Reminds me I should finish mine ;o)
Love the fringe too!

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...