Today I have been so productive. I love it when the first trimester fog wears off!! A few of the things I have done today include;
- 9 loads of laundry (don't ask how it got so out of control... yes I have bought new underwear instead of washing some.. ugh 1st trimester!!)
- Cleaned the kitchen, including washing, drying, putting away the dishes, moving and cleaning the dishrack and the area underneath... and the taps, stove, oven, microwave, fridge
- re-organised Molly's desk space (which I have hijacked to put my shiny new laptop on) and moved some shelves next to the desk, general organisation and tidy of the are. Much easier to keep neat now!
- Loaded a whole bunch of my CDs onto itunes and my phone
- Did an hour of yoga using youtube clips.. love it!!
- Made healthy brown rice pudding
- Went grocery shopping (walked)
- Harvested some nettles for drying and made some fresh nettle and peppermint tea
- Weeded the back garden
- Folded all the nappies I strip washed the other day and they are now neatly put away for when this bundle arrives!!
There's more but I need to scoot now as we are heading to the pub for my uncle's birthday dinner!
|My latest purchase... It just about sums me up right now!! I definately have a 2nd trimester appetite!|